- Monitor and control remotely with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Accepts custom panels for an integrated look within cabinetry or stainless-steel accessory panels and handles to match other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products
- Fight spoilage and odors with a NASA-inspired air purification system
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Keeps produce fresher with high-humidity, sealed crisper and deli drawers, kept cooler than the rest of the unit
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Ensures excellent visibility with bright halogen lights
- Refer to freshness cards for tips on food preservation, use, and care
- LED refrigerator lights
- 4 glass refrigerator shelves (3 adjustable; 1 stationary)
- 2 storage drawers with adjustable dividers
- 5 door bins (3 adjustable; 2 stationary)
Air Purification System Fights Spoilage, Odors
Many fresh foods emit ethylene gas, a natural compound that hastens spoilage. Sub-Zero's refrigerators come with an anti-microbial air purification system (based on technology developed by NASA) that scrubs the air of ethylene, as well as mold, viruses and bacteria, every 20 minutes.
Advanced Temperature Control
Sub-Zero’s microprocessor controls the interior temperature to within one degree of its set point. An advanced air seal around all four sides of the door prevents leaks while conserving energy.
Sub-Zero offers an industry-leading full two-year warranty on appliances, along with a full five-year sealed system warranty and a limited twelve-year sealed system warranty.
Built with premium-grade materials, Sub-Zero products are designed to last a minimum of 20 years. Major components are subjected to extreme stress tests prior to going into the final design, and every major function is tested before shipping.
*Left Hinge Only, Image Shown As Right Hinge For Representative Purposes Only.